Online registrations have closed but you can still register on the day. Be there at least 30 minutes before race start time to register:
Race Start Times
- 7:00 am : Individual (2 laps - 7km)
- 7:40 am : Teams and Individuals doing 1 lap (3.7 km)
- 8:10 am : Families (3.7 km)
Race results will be published on Webscorer : https://www.webscorer.com/gladstoneroadrunners
As partners of the Biondello Bolt we encourage you to register for the inaugural trail run on Sunday, 20 October at the Tondoon Botanic Gardens.
The only trail run of it's kind in the Gladstone Region, the Biondello Bolt challenges runners to reach the top of the highest peak in Gladstone - Mount Biondello which stands at 145m high.
With an Individual Bolt (7km), a Team Bolt (3.5km teams of 4), and a Family Bolt (3.5km) there is something for everyone.
Don't miss out on being a part of this event, register online now.
Registration include an event shirt, which will be available for collection at the event.
For those of us interested in competing there are lots of great prizes to be won.
· 1st place Individual - female & male: $300 cash + 6 month gym membership at PCYC Gladstone + gold medal
· 2nd place Individual - female & male: $150 cash + silver medal
· 3rd place Individual - female & male: $75 cash + bronze medal
· 1st place Team $250 Rocksalt restaurant voucher + individual trophy
· 2nd place Team $125 Rocksalt restaurant voucher
· 3rd place Team $75 Rocksalt restaurant voucher
· Family category 5x$50 Savour the Flavour vouchers to won by lucky families
All categories 20 x free coffee vouchers for Savour the Flavour.
See you at the start line!
We are a group of people of all ages and abilities who enjoy running and are located in Gladstone, Queensland, Australia. The club was originally known as Gladstone Amateur Athletic Club and after 12 years of differing success, it was taken over by a different format. The Gladstone Road Runners had it's inaugural meeting on September 25, 1986 with the first handicap run being held on October 15 1986.
There is a 2km and 5km run each Thursday night catering for all abilities.
We meet Thursday's at 5:15 pm for a 5:30 pm race start during school terms.
Weekly Thursday Run Information
We meet at the following venues
31 Jan -4 Apr
2 May - 27 Jun
18 Jul - 19 Sep
10 Oct - 5 Dec
Phone : 0432 124 696
Get Active, Get Healthy.
Download a membership form today and come along on Thursday's from 5:15 pm
Results of all our Thursday runs are available on Webscorer